Saturday, June 18, 2005

Excavation of the Past

Here is something I don't even remember having written, and it's only seven years ago. In what strange cities have I been wandering?

From owner-postcolonial@jefferson.village.Virginia.EDU Sun Mar 1 12:15:17 1998
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 1998 09:14:10 -0800
From: aloha@u.washington.edu (Keijiro Suga)
Subject: Re: seeking research help

In response to Sarmistha Banerjee:

Sander Gilman's The Jew's Body is very relevant to your work: the
construction of foreign body/national body politique, and the role that a
supposedly foreign desease plays.
_____________________________________________
Keijiro Suga

La logique d'une pensée, c'est l'ensemble des crises
qu'elle traverse. ---Gilles Deleuze

Walking in strange city. Strong winds make walking difficult.
I wonder how I can plan my route to get the wind behind me.
---W. S. Burroughs